By using the zeus.ph website, you hereby agree and accept the Terms and Conditions imposed hereon, whether as a guest or registered user. Zeus.ph reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. By continuing to use the platform, you signify that you have read, understood, and consented to these Terms and Conditions.
Zeus.ph is operated by Gruppo Innovare Corporation (“Corporation”), a company duly organized and registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission of the Philippines, with Company Registration No. CS201000069. The corporation is likewise duly registered with the Bureau of Internal Revenue, with TIN Number 007-558-652-000.
Registration and Account Information
Before you can be registered with Zeus.ph, you must be over 18 years of age. Upon registration, you will be required to provide valid information of your name, address, contact number, email address and other personal information, which will be kept confidential by Zeus.ph. You are required to create a username and password for your account and you shall be responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your account.
You shall also be responsible for all the transactions that are made under your account or password. Zeus.ph reserves the right to refuse registration, terminate accounts, or cancel orders at any time and for any reason including your failure to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions of use.
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
Product Information and Pricing
Zeus.ph carries various sporting goods, such as but not limited to, the following: sports gear and apparel for basketball, running, golf, football and sportswear and training items.
Zeus.ph provides product information and reviews, such as on the nature, quality and quantity of the product, but does not warrant that the information and reviews are accurate, complete, reliable and free of errors. Materials are provided for product information purposes only and it shall not give rise to any commitment or obligation by us, nor shall not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
We assure you that every possible effort is made to display accuracy and detailing of colors to all products that appear on Zeus.ph. However, as screen calibrations vary, we cannot guarantee that your screen's display of any color will be 100% accurate.
The prices reflected on this website represent the full retail price, inclusive of tax and other applicable charges, subject to change without prior notice. But despite our best efforts, a small number of the items in our website may be mispriced. Should there be any price discrepancies, we will contact you and ask for your confirmation whether to proceed with the order at the amended price or to cancel your order.
Order and Acceptance
All orders are subject to processing and availability. To order, you must follow the instructions carefully and review the details of your prospective order before submission. After which, you will receive an email from us acknowledging receipt and acceptance of your order. The contract between us will only be formed when we send you the confirmation email. You may no longer change or modify your order once confirmation email is sent to you. If you wish to change your purchase, you may access the Return Button from Order History once your product has been delivered.
The contract will only be limited to those orders we have confirmed in the acknowledgment email.
Zeus.ph will accept the following forms of payment: via PayPal, Cash on Delivery, Dragon Pay and store credit.
Credit card payments will be coursed through PayPal. Your card is pre-authorized at the time of making your order, with the payment being taken from your card once the order has been processed, upon sending the acknowledgment or confirmation email.
You may also pay via over the counter payments via DragonPay in SM Business Centers, M.Lhuillier, LBC, BPI, BDO, Metrobank, RCBC, EastWest bank, RobinsonsBank, Sterling Bank of Asia, Chinabank, PNB, Unionbank, UCPB, Maybank and Landbank nationwide.
Zeus.ph also accepts cash on delivery on all areas of the Philippines.
Your orders may likewise be deducted from your store credit, at your option.
Delivery and Shipping
Orders are processed daily from Monday to Friday. All orders placed after 08:00 AM during Fridays, weekends and holidays will be processed on the next business day. Once your order has been processed, you will be provided with an order tracking number, which will be indicated in the confirmation or acknowledgment email that will be sent to you. You may check your order status with the tracking number provided to you. Your orders will be prepared for shipping once it has been processed. COD transactions will be processed within 4-8 business days and may be tracked by contacting Zeus.ph via email@example.com.
Zeus.ph operates only in the Philippines; delivery addresses outside of the country will not be processed.
Orders are sealed and delivered within 4-8 days from placement of order, except in case of force majeure and fortuitous events.
Return and Exchange PolicyYou may return your item FREE of charge. Returns are accepted within 7 days from the delivery date. Returnable items must fulfill the following requirements:
1. The item must NOT have been purchased under the Sale category. Purchases of items marked as Sale are deemed final.
2. Items must be returned in their original packaging, including gift boxes and shoe boxes, non-woven bags including the hang tag/ label.
3. Items must be unworn, unused, unaltered and unwashed.
Zeus.ph reserves the right to reject returns that did not meet these standards.
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with the Title: “Return” inclusive of photos of the package and its contents. Once we have received your email, we will review the request and photos. We will then inform you the next steps on returning the item. Refunds for the purchase will be in the form of store credits on your personal account in Zeus.ph while shipping for product exchange will be shouldered by the customer. All requests are processed within 12 business days.
We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information published on this website; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the full extent permissible by the applicable law, Zeus.ph disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Zeus.ph does not warrant that information, content, materials, products and other services included made available to you or electronic communications sent from Zeus.ph are free from viruses and harmful components. Zeus.ph will not be held liable for any damages arising from the use of its website.
Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; (c) limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or (d) exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, a breach in any way of these terms and conditions, shall allow us take such action as we deem appropriate, including but not limited to, suspending your access to the website, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
Privacy and Data Collection
Zeus.ph adheres to Republic Act No. 10173, also known as the Data Policy Act of 2012. We shall therefore only gather and use your name and other information related to our dealings with you.
We shall retain your information only for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which the data was obtained, for legitimate business purposes or as provided by law.
Zeus.ph shall not share or disclose customers’ personal information, collected through this site, with third parties, except to those Zeus.ph are in contract with to carry out its obligations. However, in exceptional circumstances, Zeus.ph may be required to disclose your personal information on certain grounds and circumstances provided by law.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we use Customer Data to, among others:
- Provide ecommerce services, including customer support;
- Enhance your customer experience and determine tailored content to meet your preferences and needs;
- Communicate relevant services and/or advisories to you;
- Abide by any safety, security, public service or legal requirements and processes;
- Process information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes.
- We use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with the requirements of the law and legal process, such as a court order; to comply with a legal obligation; or to prevent imminent harm to public security, safety or order.
- We use your Non-Personal Information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes to create anonymous and aggregate reports.
Zeus.ph ensures that all information gathered are safely and securely stored and cannot be easily accessible to third parties.
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Zeus.ph please immediately notify us via email@example.com
In the event that any provision of this Agreement is declared by any judicial or other competent authority to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, it shall not affect the other provisions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
Applicable Law and Dispute
This Agreement and all matters arising from it are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of the Philippines, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes arising in connection with this Agreement to the exclusion of all other courts and jurisdictions.
Definition of Terms
1. “Account” means the customer registration of username and password to be able to purchase from Zeus.ph.
2. “Confirmation” means any order placed and accepted by Zeus.ph.
3. “Credit Card" means any card, plate, coupon book, or other credit device existing for the purpose of obtaining money, property, labor or services on credit.
4. “Customer” means a natural or juridical person who is a purchaser of consumer products offered on this site.
5. “Defective product” means a product unfit for its intended use, or is infirmed that prevents an item from being complete, desirable, or fail in its purpose.
6. "Label, labeling" means the display of written, printed or graphic matter on any product, its immediate container, tag, literature or other suitable material affixed thereto for the purpose of giving information as to the identity, components, ingredients, attributes, directions for use, specifications, and such other information as may be required by law or regulations.
7. "Package" or "packaging" means any container or wrapping in which any consumer product is enclosed for use in delivery or display of that consumer product to retail purchasers.
8. "Person" means any individual, partnership, corporation, or association, trust, government, or governmental subdivision or any other legal entity.
9. “Trade name" or "Trademark" means the name or designation identifying or distinguishing and enterprise or any visible sign capable of distinguishing the goods of an enterprise and shall include a stamped or marked container of goods.
10. "COD" or "Cash on Delivery" means a purchase option that allows for direct cash payment at your stated delivery address.
11. “You” means the user of the website.