Women's Nike Free RN Commuter 2017 Utility Running Shoe
URBAN UTILITY. TUNED TECHNOLOGY.
Women's Nike Free RN Commuter 2017 Utility Running Shoe is made for all-day wear. Its ripstop-inspired upper stands up to your run while the tuned fit system allows you to customize the feel as you transition from running to the rest of your day.
- Tuned fit system is customizable as you transition to and from running.
- Deconstructed upper is pliable and easy to pack.
- Auxetic design on the outsole expands and contracts with every step.
- 1-piece, stretch-knit bootie construction seamlessly integrates areas of high breathability and support.
- Ripstop-inspired upper is woven in a crosshatch pattern, making it extremely durable.
- Low-profile injected unit (IU) sole provides a soft ride and is tough enough to double as an outsole, dramatically reducing the shoe's overall weight.